Membership Application Procedures:
Any established company in retailing-chain business or related to the retail-chain business and incorporated in Malaysia may, upon the invitation of the Council, apply to become member. In deliberating which company to invite and whose membership application to be approved, the Council shall have regards to the principle that only one corporation per trade, per brand or per type of product and service shall be invited to apply for membership and accepted as member, save in exceptional cases.
1. Please submit all the required documents as mentioned in the Membership Review Form by email / courier to MRCA Secretariat.
- Company Profile
- Form 9 and 13, 24 and 49 (for Sdn Bhd)
- Form 9 and 13; Form A or B (for Enterprise)
- Company Profile (in softcopy & hardcopy)
- Company Write Up
- Latest Audited Report
- Photos of your outlets and/or corporate office
- Company Future Plan for 3 Years
2. Member Information Sheet will be reviewed by Secretariat, and shall be forwarded to the Secretary-General who shall, at the first convenient opportunity, submit it to the Council for approval. The Council may at its discretion reject any application without assigning any reason therefore.
3. For applicant whose application has been approved as aforesaid shall receive the Letter of Invitation and Membership Form from MRCA Secretariat.
4. The Applicant is require to submit the Membership Form and payment within 14 days from the date of invitation. If you fail on the submission, we will withdraw your application without any notice.